Create an AdMob account
Go to http://www.admob.com and create a new account. You will receive a verification email with a link
that you have to click before you can login to your AdMob account.
Create a new Site/App and get your Publisher ID
- Log in to your new AdMob account and click on the tab at the top of the page called "Sites & Apps".
- Click on the "Add Site/App" and choose the "iPhone App" button.
- Now you will see a form. Set "App Name" to iCornr Blog.
- Set App Store URL to: http://itunes.apple.com/se/app/icornr/id392608267?mt=8
- Select category to "Social Networking".
- For the "App Description" write something that suits your blog.
- Select a theme that suits your blog.
- DO NOT check the box named "My app uses location information".
- Click on the "Continue" button.
- Now you will get a download button to download some SDK for iPhone. Don't do this, you will not need it.
- Click on the "Go to Sites/Apps" button.
- You will now see your newly created App/Site in the list. If you move your mouse pointer over the App/Site listing
you will see some buttons. Click on the "Manage settings" button.
- At the top of the page you can see a "Publisher ID". Copy this ID. You will use this ID in your iCornr account.
Add your AdMob publisher ID to your iCornr account
Log in to your iCornr account and go to the My iCornrs page and click "Edit" on your blog. Select the
"AdMob" tab and enter your "Publisher ID" into the field and click save. AdMob banners should now appear in the iPhone app when
someone visits your blog and you earn money with your AdMob account.
This page was last updated: Nov 05 2010